Tuesday 3 July 2012

Accountability Anyone?

A few weeks ago I was researching weight-loss competitions, figuring since I'm losing weight anyway, some friendly competition might provide some extra encouragement. In my googling I came across Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge, with mixed reviews.

Ashy Bines

Many girls praised the program while others said it was useless. Curious, I had a look myself and apologies to the non-believers but her program actually looks quite reasonable and actually works off of the same theories I developed.. you know the ones that have helped me lose nearly 35 kgs. She encourages portion control mainly at dinner time, which I know works like magic for me, and exercise, not just extra time spent in the gym, but quality moves to develop not only a smaller figure, but a womanly hourglass.. just a small, toned one ;)

Not only that, but her program also appears to be based more around sugar control instead of low-fat, which is marvelous! I've been waiting for someone to let that one out, since sugar is actually the diet destroyer, and low-fat foods are usually full of it.

So yes, Ashy Bines Program gets the tick from me!

Remember though, to always use caution, if you read something you don't agree with, research it yourself, don't ever go into these things blind.




Now those non-believers, I've always wondered whether or not they actually followed the diet programs they dismiss. Most diet's work off of the same concept- controlled calorie intake versus calories expended, as well as emotional well-being while dieting. Yet so many people start these diets with the idea that all they have to do is spend a certain amount of money, and they will lose weight. All I can say is take responsibility for your own actions, you are accountable for everything you eat and do or don't do. Believe it or not, but bought programs are just a helping hand, it is still hard work. Its much the same as someone saying the treadmill they bought hasn't helped them lose weight yet, when they haven't been on it in 3 months. Losing weight takes time, it won't happen in a day, it may not happen in a week, especially if your close to a healthy weight, but if you just keep pushing, regardless of results, it will happen!




Remember, eat clean, exercise and moisturise!
Good Luck!
Rosie.x



No comments:

Post a Comment