Friday 20 July 2012

Ahh no energy!

You would think that after all the times I've eaten the wrong foods, and not just a treat, like a lot of the wrong foods in one day, and subsequently felt like crap, I would maybe stop doing it?

Anywhoo, as you've probably guessed, I didn't stick too well to my diet today. There were biscuits, cake and not the small dinner I should have had, which would have made my earlier indiscretions reasonably harmless! (thats right, if you cheat during the day, and have a small dinner at night and also work out at night, you'll still lose weight.. well it works out for me anyway)

Its not actually the foods I'm annoyed about, so much as how de-energized I felt later when I tried working out. I was seriously considering not bothering, could barely even get going at first but I pushed on and managed to do about an hour and ten minutes of Zumba. So I got plenty of cardio, not too bad really. I'm not expecting a massive loss today, but neither should I gain too much.

The point of all of this is, no matter how crappy you feel, no matter how hard it is to put that dvd in,  just do it anyway, just do it!

Final note: Eating badly and trying to lose weight is much like putting dirty fuel in your car. It'll go, but not well enough to get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment